£20,995 a year – Full-time / Part-Time, Permanent
Based at our Cycle Revolution Store in Colchester, the role will be working in a friendly and dedicated team, who are passionate about bikes and delivering exceptional service to our customers. Our customers are carefully helped and assisted by our team and we assemble, display, sell, fit and repair a large number of custom builds, team issue bikes, E-bikes, and parts and accessories. This role is primarily a technical role, with the very occasional requirement to support on the shop floor at busy times or to cover staff absence.
This role includes the following fields;
- The assembly of new cycles and associated parts
- The diagnosis, repair, assembly, and invoicing of used cycles
- Serving the customer and guiding to the products that fit their needs
- Liaising with staff at other stores to ensure quality products are available and great customer service is provided
- Customer and colleague liaison – effective communication on telephone and in person
- Accepting deliveries and booking in service-related stock
- Working quickly and methodically while following clear instructions
- Ensuring attention to detail and quality
- Ensure workshop and storage area are organised, tidy and that tools are well maintained.
- Use the courier system for workshop related goods where required, including the packaging and dispatch of completed bikes